FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can you bring in your own food?
No, we are not licensed to allow ANY outside food. The only exception are wedding cakes from approved and licensed vendors.
2. Can you bring in your own alcohol or any other beverages?
No, but we are happy to work with you to ensure your needs are met through our contracted vendors.
3. Can you purchase additional hours outside the contracted event hours?
Yes, there is a charge of $200.00 per additional hour per room.
4. Do you receive free or discounted golf fees?
No, while we share the same beautiful property, we are two separate businesses. However, we are happy to work with golfers to meet their event needs and vice versa.
5. Can you have a pre-event food tasting?
Yes, we are happy to provide a complimentary tasting of 5 items for events with a paid deposit. If you would like a tasting before confirming, there is a charge of $50 which can be applied as a credit to a confirmed event.
6. Can you book your own event entertainment?
Yes, we welcome outside vendors but reserve the right to check their references and credentials. They also must abide by all policies outlined in your contract.
7. Do you have a projector and sound system?
Yes, we have a ceiling mounted projector and screen in ‘MAPLE.' We also have a portable projector and screens for the other spaces. In addition, we have a full built-in sound system. Inquire for specific details and pricing.
8. Do you have staff to assist for the wedding ceremonies and receptions?
Yes, we have an experienced event staff that will be on-site to ensure a seamless experience.
9. Can we take food home?
No, it is not advised under the health code of the State of Washington which we chose to comply with.
10. Do you have different colors of linens?
We can provide white, ivory and black table cloths. We can order napkins in a range of colors. Please inquire for pricing and options.